Here it is almost the middle of March!
Our biggest news is: Brian and I are going to be an aunt and uncle in September! My sister Heather is pregnant with her first child. Heather is the only sibling we have between the two of us- so she was our only chance to be an aunt and uncle. WE'RE SO EXCITED!! I just visited Heather and Lamberto in Vegas over my spring break. It was really great to see them.
Other news: I turned 31 in earlier this month, the children's show that I was directing "Sleeping Beauty" opened and closed yesterday- the parents were very happy and the kids had a lot of fun...I'm going to Scotland in May for the Imaginate International Children's Theatre Festival. I'm REALLY excited about this!!
Bri is on spring break right now- with his dad in Florida. It's supposed to be 85 and sunny most of the week. Sounds fabulous.
After having chest pains, my dad recently found out he had a small heart attack over 5 years ago- and he is going into the heart specialist this Wednesday and will find more. Any/all prayers and well wishes are appreciated. As well as any jokes that I can share with him to keep his spirits up.
Happy Spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment